- Backed by over 40 years of manufacturing experience and expertise of Burnex Corporation.
- For tool and die clients, Rapid Waterjet Design’s in-house resources (coupled with a full complement of secondary services through strategic partnerships) provide the ability to offer a total manufacturing solution, from cutting stock material to producing finished parts.
- A unique combination of technology and manufacturing process experience that allows Rapid Waterjet Design to maintain unparalleled quality while delivering the advantages of speed and savings.
- An in-house engineering department and complete tool room, with CNC precision machining, wire EDM, and master die makers at our disposal.
- Diverse experience working with a wide variety of materials from metals to wood, plastic and stone.
Rapid Waterjet Design’s state-of-the-art OMAX waterjet cutting technology features the Tilt-A-Jet head that can position the nozzle at an angle calculated by the software to exactly offset the natural taper from the abrasivejet. The head features a programmable tilt up to +/- 9 degrees for the maximum tilt angle, and can cut thick material while holding tight tolerances (0.005 tolerance from 0-1” and 0.1 tolerance from 1”-4”).